Graduate Commercial Relationship Managers Job in a Retail and Commercial Bank
Oscar Temple - Our client is one of the leading and respected Retail and Commercial Banks in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers in Nigeria. They are currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Commercial Relationship Managers
Locations: Lagos, Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Cross River, Warri, Bayelsa, Asaba
- To work as a team member in the Commercial banking department within the level of Executive Trainee - Deputy Manager depending on the current level and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite.
- Effectively use CRM for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
- Manage and protect the relationship between the company and its most important clients.
- Build relationships with different members of the client team who make or influence purchasing decisions, including senior executives, purchasing managers, technical managers and finance directors.
- Actively drive sales of full range of Commercial Client products and capture entire client value chain
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management or Marketing.
- Must be currently working with a reputable bank in a similar role.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Must have proven record of relationship management skills
- Must have extensive experience managing clients with annual turnover of 1billion minimum.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV's in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
Deadline 30th June, 2017.
- Credit/Loan Officer
- Teller at SEAP Microfinance Bank
- Branch Manager at SEAP Microfinance Bank
- Branch Head of Operations
- Junior Network Administrator at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Deposit Officer / Mobile Teller at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Client Assistant / Teller at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Head of Operations at a Reputable Microfinance Bank
- Managing Director at a Reputable Microfinance Bank
- Head, Reconciliation and Resolution Unit at Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria Plc