Graduate Customer Support (Payments) Intern Recruitment at WhoGoHost
WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help her customers grow and succeed online. Focused on delivering top-notch support and the best offerings, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to engage her customers and support their businesses.
WhoGoHost has received several awards over the years and is recognised as the top choice for businesses that need to get online. WhoGoHost is an accredited NiRA (dotNG) registrar and also a Google G Suite accredited resellers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Customer Support (Payments) Intern
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Are you smart, self-driven with a flair for Customer Service and a background in Accounting?
- Do you have a panache on subject matters such as Domain Name System (DNS), Web Hosting, Information Technology, Coding, WordPress, Linux, and lots more in the Tech Industry? If yes, here is an opportunity for you to join our team of experts!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide front-line billing support for level one escalation via telephone and email support to customers for their queries to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts.
- Meet performance standards set by the department.
- Work with customers to describe products and/or services, in order to persuade potential and current customers to renew or purchase
- products and/or services.
- Create invoices, receipts through the CMS, Send reminders to customers through call/email for renewal and pending payment.
- Troubleshoot a variety of billing-related issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends improvements in products, services, or billing procedures to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs to prevent future problems.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Reconcile payment with the finance team.
- Bachelor's Degree with 1 - 2 years of work experience.
- Access to a working laptop.
- Must be able to work remotely and onsite (Hybrid).
- Customer Service Officer Job at Hello Products
- Customer Success Associate Job at Indicina Technologies Limited
- Call Centre Representative Job at Eric Kayser
- Customer Service Assistant Job at Mamapoot Limited
- Receptionist / Mobilization Officer Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Intern / Junior Frontend Developer (Frontend Development Internship) Job at Brainnest
- NYSC Member Recruitment at Amazon Energy Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Saro Africa
- Intern Recruitment at RIVETON DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
- United Bank for Africa Recruitment for Relationship Manager