Graduate Electrical Engineer Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Engineer (Fresh Graduates)
Job Location: Lagos
- Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft. They also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Using computer-aided design and engineering software to create project plans and circuit diagrams.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Designing and overseeing the installation of electrical systems in buildings.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
Academic Qualification and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering / HND
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years’ in relevant experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Familiarity with design concepts, procedures and tools.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team working skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
- Current Job Opportunities at a Real Estate Compnany
- Latest Recruitment at Emmastina International Limited
- Financial Officer (NYSC) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Technical Officer Job at daytona recruitment agency
- Employment Opportunities at West Africa Container Terminal
- Graduate Trainee Proposal Writer Recruitment at Ladlas Prince
- Graduate Engineers Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Employment Opportunities at Marriott International
- Trainee Consultant Recruitment at Bizarch Consulting
- Electrical / Electronics Engineer Job at Labana Rice Mills Limited