Graduate Finance Trainee Recruitment at Cormart
Cormart is one of the leading specialty chemicals companies in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials for industries such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormart represents large international brands in Nigeria such as Merck, Cargill, Ashland, Ecolab, Afton, AB Mauri, and many others.
Cormart Nigeria Limited is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets.It is a sister company to Chi Farms Limited, Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd, Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Trainee
Job Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Creation of Customer Card and maintenance of customer files & Customers KYC
- Credit Limit Control
- Aging report on weekly basis
- Keeping records & filing documents
- Monitoring all credit note and properly check before sending for approval
- Oversee and monitor product prices based on company specified category for customer
- Weekly presentation at Receivables/ Sales Meeting
- Audit/Customer account Reconciliation
- Posting of customer tellers into respective account
- Batching & Posting of sales journal
- AR report & follow up customer & sales department
- Bank lodgment A/C – monitoring & reporting
- Keeping record of all credit sales – order/invoice/credit limit/proof of delivery
- Any other job as may be directed by the business manager
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Having a professional qualification like ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage
- 0- 1 year of experience in either Accounts, Finance analysis, Inventory or related role is also an added advantage.
- Flexibility: willingness to work in different locations in Nigeria when required.
In line with industry standards
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Apllications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted
- Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80% and kick-start your international career with a European degree in 2021!
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Basic Consumers Kash
- Cost Accountant Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Tangerine Life Recruitment for a Digital Financial Sales Executive
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Aspom Travel Agency
- Account Officer Job at Golden Beach Resort
- NYSC / Graduate Communication Intern Recruitment at HRbreakoutRoom
- Personal Assistant to the CEO (NYSC) at Myrtle Management Consultants