Human Capital Partners - Our client is a specialist independent investor relations and capital advisory firm set up to support the management of both private and listed companies by providing customized investor relations programmes.
As part of a talent acquisition drive to kick off and boost operations, the firm is interested in hiring passionate, intelligent, dynamic and articulate individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Graduate Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- Bachelors’ degree in any related field.
- Candidates are required to have a background in the Social or Management Sciences and have a keen interest in Investment Banking, Asset Management and Financial Services.
- Interns will provide research and operational support on client and company projects and will be exposed to learning and on the job training within the duration of the Programme.
- Promising candidates may be transitioned to full time staff status based on performance.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Diamond School of International Protocol and Etiquette
- Technical Sales Trainee - Food Industry at Cormart
- Marketing and Communications Intern
- Industrial Attachment Student at Daily Need Distributions Company
- Graphics Creative Designer (Internship)
- OkadaBooks Internship Programme
- Client Relations Intern at Ellae Creative Branding Agency
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Intern at Formplus
- Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- Software Developer (Intern)