Graduate Intern Recruitment at Norrenberger
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products including Funds & Investment Management, Structured Finance, Foreign Exchange and Business & Financial Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Intern
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Willingness to learn
- We are looking for fresh, smart graduates with Degree in the following areas: Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Mass Communication, Finance and Information Technology (IT) for internship positions within our various departments.
- 0-1 year work experience
- Recent university graduate
- 2:1 or upper class of degree upon graduation
- Undergoing the one year NYSC scheme
- Must be eloquent and very professional.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details
- Ability to take initiative
- Possess decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Graphics Design Intern Recruitment at Dezigntees.ng
- Financial Officer (NYSC) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Video & Channel Anchor Intern Recruitment at Point39
- Graduate Trainee Proposal Writer Recruitment at Ladlas Prince
- Graduate Engineers Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Administrative Assistant Intern Recruitment at Green Media Ads Consulting
- Trainee Consultant Recruitment at Bizarch Consulting
- Intern / Volunteer Job at Creatrix Empire International Limited
- 2022 World Trade Organization Young Professional
- Software Developer Intern Recruitment at Raadaa Partners International Ltd.