Graduate Printing Technology Trainee Recruitment at Frigoglass Nigeria
Frigoglass is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high-growth markets of over 10 countries across five continents of the world.
The Nigeria Operations has its head office in Lagos, and factories in Delta, Ogun and Oyo States of Nigeria and an employee capacity of over one thousand people with diverse abilities and backgrounds. In Frigoglass, the capabilities, talent and commitment of our team are the essence of our success and underpin our future growth
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Printing Technology Trainee
Job Location: Delta
- We are hereby offering a unique opportunity for suitably qualified Graduates of Printing Technology from Federal / State Polytechnics to kick start their careers by enrolling in our Printing Technology Trainee Programme.
- Frigoglass Printing technology Trainee Programme is an intensive 12-month Printing Training in Glass Production aimed at developing and mentoring Printing experts.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Printing Technology.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Maximum age of 27 years.
- Become Employable Anywhere: Create your own future at IU
- Ongoing Recruitment for Trainees at MyRewin Technology Limited
- Graduate Business Analyst Intern Recruitment at Blucolar Africa
- United Bank for Africa UBA 2021 Graduate Recruitment Programme
- Workforce Group Recruitment for an Entry Level HR Operations Officer
- 2021 Stanbic IBTC Graduate Digital Program
- Nationwide Sales and Business Development Opening
- Trainee (Fintrak Software Academy) Recruitment at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Graduate Customer Service Intern Recruitment at Tradr Nigeria
- Trainee and Fresh Graduate Recruitment at a reputable company