Graduate Supply Chain Officer Recruitment at Artee Group
Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping malls, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits. This is as true as it was in 1998 when we started out as a wholesaler in Nigeria. SPAR Park n Shop which operates in the hypermarket and supermarket retail format is today present across 3 cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
In the year 2014, Artee Group launched its first shopping mall in Port Harcourt. Riding on the success of Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group is presently working on 3 shopping mall projects across Nigeria. With the launch of Dollarstore in Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group recently added another value format to its retail brand portfolio
Artee Group’s retail network touches the lives of millions of Nigerians. The cornerstone of our philosophy is listening, adapting, and delivering exceptional value to our customers, investors and shareholders. What sets us apart at Artee Group is a strong and dynamic culture of entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Supply Chain Officer
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Supply Chain Officer is responsible for supporting the supply chain team and ensuring that all procurements are done on a timely basis without compromising known IRC standards.
- The Supply Chain Officer will be responsible for following up on certain procurements remotely in different sites as needed and will work closely with all sectors to ensure that planned activities are implemented accordingly.
- Respond to procurement requests from program staff related to supplies, materials and other terms for project beneficiaries and activities.
- Ensure that procurement is carried out in accordance with IRC and donor-specific policies and procedures.
- Procure all necessary items for all our stores
- Ensure that all materials purchased are of appropriate quality and price and are timely delivered.
- Generate all required procurement documentation and maintain records and files in an impeccable manner.
- Prepare payment requests and collect all needed documents to facilitate payment submission.
- Provide all needed information and documents to finance as per IRC and donor policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to make sure the payments are delivered to the suppliers.
- Assist program staff with raising purchase requests (PRs) and provide price estimations of goods requested when possible.
- Conducting a regular market survey for commonly purchased goods and services.
- Coordinate transportation of procured items to other IRC locations.
- Be an integral part of the procurement team and support all members under the supervision of a direct manager.
- Collect needed documentation from different departments and site and lease efficiently.
- Update relevant staff about the status of his/her request and delivery and maintain regular contact with supervisor on matters of procurement.
- Assist in updating the Purchase Request Tracking Sheet (PRTS) and other procurement Tracking Sheets regularly.
- Keep good track of suppliers performance and maintain a database of good and reliable suppliers for different categories of supplies, service and goods
- Maintain an accurate and organized filing system for both hard and soft copies.
- Perform other duties as required by the Senior Supply Chain Officer and the Procurement Manager.
- University Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement or any other related field.
- Minimum of 0-1 year professional experience
- At least 6 months experience in a retail company(optional)
- Good negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent Communication
- Able to work under pressure, able to multitask, excellent team player and able to work in a multinational environment
- Male candidates required.
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accommodate to changing work environment.
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
N60,000 - N70,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the e-mail.
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Norrenberger
- Job Vacancies at Sobaz Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Grant Management Intern Recruitment at ACTED
- (Graduate Trainee) Investment Officer Recruitment at Rich-Oak
- Supply Chain Assistant (Procurement) Recruitment at Danish Refugee Council
- Chevron Nigeria Limited 2021-2022 Graduate Internship Program
- Graduate Accounting Officer Recruitment at Sylken Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Omnibiz Africa
- Graduate Apprenticeship Programme (GAP) Recruitment at Digital Marketing Skill Institute Limited
- Career Opportunities at Top Brands Incorporated