Great Career Consult - Our client, a reputable Pharmaceutical firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
- In this position, the ideal candidates will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel.
- Comprehensive training will include duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT.
- The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, as the position is an entry level role for fresh graduates with 0-1 year experience.
Job Functions and Duties
- Receive training and perform duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT
- Learn various staff functions, including operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Meet performance (SMART) goals and objectives set by upper management and determined upon accepting position
- Report on progress of goals and objectives
- Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Train in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and provide greater promotional opportunities
- Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, customer service as needed.
- Tertiary Education (Minimum qualification of Diploma/OND/NCE)
- 0-1 year post – NYSC experience in sales, Administration, technology, or finance; an added advantage
- Motivate toward career growth and learning
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after review of applications
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Oxford Policy Fellowship Programme 2019
- First City Monument Bank Paid Internship Program #FCMBFlexxtern 2018
- World Bank Summer Young Graduates Internship Program 2019
- Deutsche Welle International Journalism Trainees recruitment 2019
- IJR Peacebuilding Interventions Graduate Internship Programme 2019
- Procter and Gamble Graduate Internship Program 2018
- Sahara Group Talent & Entrepreneurship Program 2018 / 2019