The TAC Group is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting, Business Consulting & Financial Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals.
With a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals whose disciplines cut across accounting, economics, business and finance, TAC portrays professionalism, high ethical standards, integrity, team work and client satisfaction as core values. The firm is also committed to ensuring that its staff are recognized and suitably rewarded.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Ref Code: TA/002
Job Location: Lagos
- Graduate in social sciences with a minimum of second-class upper division or HND upper credit division.
- Candidate should be between 20 & 26 years of age
- Being a student member of CITN will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the applicable Ref. Code as subject of the mail
- NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- DCSL Corporate Services Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2019
- Procter & Gamble Nigeria Graduate Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment
- UBA Bank Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Program Intern at Pact West Africa (Nigeria)
- Graduate Services Support Internship Recruitment at Baker Hughes
- GIL Automation Graduate Internship Scheme 2019
- Graduate Finance Internship Recruitment at Baker Hughes Nigeria
- Graduate Technician Trainee Recruitment at Lajco Oil Tools and Tubular Services Nigeria Limited
- GIL Automations Graduate Internship Scheme 2019