The TAC Group is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting, Business Consulting & Financial Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals.
With a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals whose disciplines cut across accounting, economics, business and finance, TAC portrays professionalism, high ethical standards, integrity, team work and client satisfaction as core values. The firm is also committed to ensuring that its staff are recognized and suitably rewarded.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Ref Code: TA/002
Job Location: Lagos
- Graduate in social sciences with a minimum of second-class upper division or HND upper credit division.
- Candidate should be between 20 & 26 years of age
- Being a student member of CITN will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the applicable Ref. Code as subject of the mail
- Trainee Field Technician
- Trainee Field Engineer
- Retail Station Manager (Graduate Trainee) at ENYO Retail & Supply
- NYSC Corpers Recruitment
- INEC Nationwide Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment 2019
- CHI Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Technical Operator recruitment at BP Business Solutions
- Software Development Graduate Intern
- Graduate Intern