TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES Is a business management firm, majorly into ICT Education, Installation and Consulting services.
- A graduate trainee is required to attend all their training classes which give them basic information about various sectors of the company such as management, consulting, planning etc.
- A graduate trainee may work under the supervision of senior employers and may be asked to do research work for the company.
- A graduate trainee may sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
- A graduate trainee may be required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- A graduate trainee has to pass the entire test in order to work for that company and needs to show his or her competence for working.
- .Talk to clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
.Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults replace parts as required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Lecturer I(Information Technology) Job at Nile University of Nigeria
- Lecturer I Recruitment at Kwara State University
- Sales Consultant Job at Brickwall Global Investment
- Senior Business Consultant Recruitment at H.Pierson
- Science Laboratory Technologist I Job at PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS)
- Lecturer II (Medical Laboratory Sciences) Job at PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS)
- Senior Lecturer Job at Senior Lecturer
- Professor Job at PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS)
- Investment and Financial Advisory Service Consultant Job at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Consultant II: Development and Finalization of SOPs for cHMIS at the National Level Recruitment at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)