Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Ericsson, 29th July
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Program – Network Engineer
Req ID: 288474
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Consulting and System Integration, Corporate Shared Services, Information Technology, Product Management, Research & Development, Sales, Strategy, Marketing, and Commercial Management, Services Engineering, Students and Young Professionals, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Our New Graduate Talent Program in Lagos, Nigeria will begin in August 2019 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
- Assist technical team with Radio Access Network (RAN) related problems.
- Contribute to the interactions with customers and help identify areas of improvement.
- Exposure to data collection tools such as TEMs Investigation 13.0, etc.
- Expand knowledge on Linux, Internet Protocol (IP) and Cloud Technology.
- Participate in 2G, 3G, and LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, accessibility, retainability, mobility, etc.
- Help with customer complaints and provide solutions with proper explanation report.
- Provide support in customer discussions, presentations, and workshops.
- Learn more about the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core).
We are looking for graduates with the following requirements:
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science / IT, or Telecommunications, or relevant.
- Graduated individuals who have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is required. Verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies in Related Areas:
- Good planning organizing skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
What we offer
- 12 months graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Continuous learning and development
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- United Nations Population Fund Graduate Internship Programme 2020
- Lead Transformation Officer Job at Concept Group
- Dataville Research LLC Graduate Fellowship in Development Research
- Biswal Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2020
- Unilever Nigeria Plc Nationwide Management Trainee Programme
- Sneakers Home Limited Nationwide Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2020
- Business Associate at Elytetc Consult
- IT Interns at Avant Halogen
- Warehouse Officer Job at Pillarcraft Nigeria, Abuja