Graphic Designer Job at Elonatech Nigeria Limited
Elonatech Nigeria Limited is a diversified company in pursuit of excellence in ‘IT’. Our company's logistical services are designed for the top-of-the-market corporate clientele; we serve to keep you above the turmoil of working in today's Nigeria. Our company is managed and structured to achieve effective results, even to the most challenging client requirement.
This, we believe, forms the foundation for mutually beneficial, long-term partnerships and we ensure that we reach our goal of adding value to our client’s processes. We Endeavour to exceed our clients’ expectations with the solutions we provide and aim at pricing our solutions and services competitively and delivering projects within budget while continuously striving to maintain premium quality and standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools). Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Must have strong skills in 2D & 3D Graphics, Familiar with Motion Graphics, and Animations;
- Must be able to use Adobe After effect, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Corel Draw, or equivalent application(s).
- Highly skilled social media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google etc.)
- Minimum of National Diploma in Computer Science, Information System, Design, Fine Arts, Physics, Electrical / Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience with proof of professional Graphics Design and Digital Marketing.
- Must be able to use Graphics software, Photoshop 100%, CorelDraw 100%, Illustrator 70% Premier Pro 50%, after effect 80%, and other adobe software.
- Support in the development of concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Knowledgeable in any other 3d software will be an added advantage.
- Select and develop colors, images, text style, and layout graphics for product illustrations, logos, videos, and websites to convey client message.
- Work on tasks pertaining to design style, format, print production and timescales on all banners, graphics, captions, prints and designs.
- Design and develop micro sites, banners, video ads, rich emails and other electronic media.
- Must be able to work in a team
- Knowledge of copywriting and Search Engine Optimization SEO process or SEM expertise with experience in Google Analytics is a plus
- Relevant marketing experience managing google ads, Twitter ads, LinkedIn ads and Facebook ads accounts
- Develop digital storyboards and animation as demanded.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Possess a solid understanding of social media marketing and campaigning
- Ability to deliver on deadline
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio
- Ability to execute customer requests
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Creative and self-motivating
- Highly organized and detailed
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Personal Attributes
- Loves art and color
- Kindly check the Job Category, click on "Job Role Applying for?", select Fullstack Web Developer to apply.
- All applications will be treated confidentially and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Graphics Designer Job at Ash Nelson Partners Limited
- Job Openings at Duo Libra
- Content Creator Job at Italian Coffee Ventures
- Graphic Designer Job at Apex Network
- Video Editor Job at Mavin Records
- Media / Videographer Job at Duenoproperty
- Graphic Designer Job at Apex Network
- Senior Visual Designer Job at PalmPay
- Senior Product Designer Job at LearnlyApp
- Job Openings at Alpha Mead Group