Haulage & Logistics Manager
Le‘ Venue Property Development Company Limited the flagship company of the Le‘ Venue Group is a private and independent company which is positioned as a one stop solutions practice to take advantage of opportunities in the Nigerian and global market places. It was incorporated in 2008 and has been in operation ever since.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Haulage & Logistics Manager
- The Haulage & Logistics Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for the overall management of the haulage & logistics operations of the Group.
- He / She will implement and support cost optimization and customer satisfaction strategies to ensure that goals are reached and that revenue is generated.
- Negotiate terms and prices with vendors and drivers.
- Track vehicle movement and ensure accountability from all players.
- Effectively communicate with other departments to ensure maximum cooperation and support.
- Ensure that the company complies with all industry regulations.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of all transport processes and procedures.
- Develop transport plans at optimum cost.
- Manage day to day transport operations.
- Ensure and enforce quality assessment and control.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience, with at least 2 years in senior management capacity.
- Proven experience in supply chain management, including, haulage, logistics, and fleet management and customer service operations.
- Hold a first Degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Relevant professional qualifications from a recognized professional body is an added advantage.
- Country Director at Pamela Steele Associates (PSA)
- Team Assistant at The World Bank
- Demand Planner at Nestle Nigeria Plc
- Delivery / Logistics Service Marketer
- National Health Supply Chain Officer at United Nations World Food Programme
- Import/Export & Logistics Officer
- Manager/Senior Manager - Alliance Manager at Huawei Nigeria
- Warehouse and Logistics Manager