Head, Business Solutions Job at the Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Business Solutions
Job Location: Lagos
- This role is expected to lead, plan, coordinate, supervise IT resources to deliver and maintain business-fit technology solutions. Related activities include but are not limited to the conceptualization, design, development, implementation, support and maintaining business continuity of all business and customer applications.
- In addition, the role will be accountable for driving automation and digitization of business applications to better enable business productivity, thereby directly impacting on customer satisfaction. Core to the success of this role is there the ability to collaborate widely, within and outside the organization, be it with the different lines of businesses serviced or intra group with other companies in the holding group as well as with the broader InsureTech and FinTech ecosystems.
- The role will report to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives the implementation of IT strategy as it relates to business solutions across the business
- Defines requirements for new or improved technology implementations and communicates them to key business stakeholders.
- Manages the delivery of seamless IT services to users across the company in line with business requirements and service level agreements through optimal use of resources
- Ensures quality and cost effective development and maintenance of applications in line with changing business needs and in accordance with FBNI IT processes, standards and controls (i.e. architecture, SDLC, ITIL and security standards)
- Prepares annual IT budget for area of supervision and monitors expenditure to ensure adequate return on IT investments.
- Stays abreast of new technologies that will enable business productivity, collaboration and customer engagement.
- Provides overall leadership for Business and Customer Applications teams focused on migrating / transforming the Business to a Digitally-enabled future.
- Increases productivity by providing more “self-service” tools and eliminating manual processes, working in collaboration with all business units to identify areas for automation
- Develops new ways to leverage data to help build customer intelligence to better enable critical business processes, leading to development of new ideas and markets.
- Gathers and provides access to relevant industry (Financial Services, Insurance, Insure/FinTech and other) information that will facilitate an innovation culture and the sharing of ideas.
- Creates a learning culture that eliminates barriers and drives root cause resolution.
- First Degree and a Post Graduate Qualification in Computer/Systems/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of working with and maintaining business applications with at least 5 years at Management Level
- Previous senior management roles in product and application development in support of high growth companies
- Experience with developing and implementing Digital Business Applications
- Experience in ITIL Service Management and Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience in Insurance or broader financial services industry will also be required.
- Ability to dive into details, a “hands-on technologist” with strong core technical fundamentals supported by an understanding of what drives businesses
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player, and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Leadership Capability
- Ability to think independently, creatively and strategically
- Relationship Management to drive collaboration for specific outcomes (co-create for innovation)
- Co-ordination and planning
- Attention to detail and a delivery mindset
- Application of ITIL governance principles
- Understand the application delivery and management life cycle
- Proven project and resource management experience
- Experience in managing services provided by 3rd party vendors
- Proven record in problem solving and business innovation
- Experience in Digital strategy execution to enable digital product development and distribution
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of technology (existing and emerging) and its application in the insurance and financial services industry.
Remuneration and Benefits
Very attractive pay plus benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with Role _ Location (Head, Business Solutions _Lagos) applying for as subject to: email@example.com
- General Manager Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Supervisor (Dispatch Riders) Job at Bukkha Hospitality Limited
- Facility / Operations Manager Job at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center
- Marketing Executive Job at Off-Field Concepts Limited
- Security Motor Bike Patrol Supervisor & Driver Job at Fortune Security Company Limited
- Multimedia Manager Job at Nuach Consulting
- Finance Executive Job at Nuach Consulting
- Corporate Finance Manager Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- General Manager - Sales & Marketing Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) Job at a reputable hospital