Head, Corporate Communications at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN), which has remained a milestone in Nigeria's automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. And in the build-up to actualize the dream, 16 reputable vehicle manufacturing companies were invited to tender their proposals for the establishment of a vehicle assembly plant in the country. Thus, with the high acceptability and demand of Peugeot vehicles in the country, the proposal of Automobile Peugeot France (AP France) scaled through on May 7, 1971.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Corporate Communications
Job Code: HCC0316
Job Location: Kaduna
Reports To: Managing Director
Job Division/Department/Unit: Corporate Directorate
Job Level/Grade: Assistant Manager
Directly Supervises: Public Relation Officer
- Spearheading strategic direction initiatives and planning, coordination, and management of PAN's integrated marketing, public relations, and strategic communications program.
- Creates and coordinates the communication ofthe organisation's messages and ensure overall continuity of institutional brand consistency and image.
- Planning, organizing and directing overall communication strategies and public information activities for the organisation.
- Managing, Planning, directing, controlling and implementing proactive communication program to enhance the reputation of the organisation's brand.
- Oversees the organisation's digital communication including the content for the Website, Social Media, and Newsletters.
- Develops and implements annual strategic communication plans that include goals, activities, materials and performance indicators.
- Provides detailed reports of communications activities including return-on-investment analyses.
Qualification and Experience Required
Education & Experience:
- First Degree in Mass Communication. Professional qualification in NIPR/MBA an added advantage.
- 10+ years of cognate post qualification experience with 5 years in management roles.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Proficiency in oral and written communications
- Good presentation skills
- Corporate branding capabilities
- Media/Public relations management
- Corporate communication
- Executive Assistant Job at IQVIA
- Office Assistant Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Secretary Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Beacongate Limited Recruitment for an Admin Personnel
- Admin Officer Job at Omnicom Solutions
- Front Desk Officer Job at DevTech Systems, Inc
- Administrative Officer Job at Chartwell Securities Limited
- Business Support and Administration Manager Recruitment at BitPesa
- Front Desk Officer/Secretary Recruitment at Almond Technologies
- Federal College of Education Recruitment for a Registrar