Head - Human Resources Job at Omnicom Solutions
Omnicom Solutions Limited is a full-service solutions company that offers a wide range of services for GSM, GPRS, UMTS, CDMA and 3G networks. Our services include Satellite and Radio network services, Site Acquisition, Roll-out management, Network/Transmission Link Design and Engineering, Benchmarking, Network Performance Analysis, Management and Optimization, RF Test Solutions and Simulations, RF Survey, Training and Project Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head - Human Resources
Job Location: Lagos
- The Head - HR shall oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes.
- He/she will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on the development of appropriate HR policies across the company.
- Research best practice to enable best design of company policies
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
Nurture a positive working environment:
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Provide strategic oversight and direction to the company remuneration policy and practices.
- Develop appropriate employment conditions and support to the company staff.
- Provide direction on staff engagement so that the company regularly measures and responds to staff feedback to improve the company as a place to work.
Leadership on specific themes and issues:
- Play a central role in forward planning and strategy development for the division as a whole.
- Provide oversight of the company’s approach to job evaluation to maintain consistency and fairness and assess appropriate methodologies for implementation.
- Provide guidance on the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures within HR and across the company.
- Critically assess and develop policies in line with internal and external influences.
- Develop a co-ordinated and consistent approach to the way in which the company engages with all staff.
- Required Education: Minimum of a Degree in HR/ MBA in HR or related field.
- Professional Affiliation will be an added advantage.
- Required Experience: Minimum of 3-9 years’ work experience, 3 of which is a HR management role
- Proven track record of translating experience into practice and efforts for sustainability.
- Ability to be creative, think out of box
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills.
- Leadership and motivation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skill.
- Hands on experience in executing HR functions (induction, training, interview, development of job specification and supervising the inter-intra coordination) along with administration in a structured organisation.
- Play a key role in consensus building and conflict resolution (if necessary), with partners
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
N200, 000/month negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply for this role
- Human Resources Manager Job at Red Eye Security Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at a reputable company
- Human Resources Officer Job at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
- Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment for a Team Lead - Legal/HR
- HR Officer Job at Kedi Healthcare Industries
- Customer Service Representative
- HR Intern
- Graduate HR Intern Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
- Administrative and Human Resource Assistant (HR) Job at International Organization for Migration
- Human Resources Officer Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited