Head of Audit Unit Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Audit Unit
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop and implement comprehensive internal auditing policies and procedures
- Prepare Internal audit plan and provide oversight and direction in the execution, and reporting of internal audit engagements and projects within established timelines and budgets
- Coordinate with External Auditors, ensuring efficient implementation of the overall statutory financial audit plans.
- Oversee and review the drafting of internal audit reports and other audit deliverables, and direct the work conducted by external auditors.
- Conduct periodic financial, compliance, operational and special audits and carry out investigations into reported irregularities, as required.
- Review analyses of non-conformities discuss audit findings across the organization and suggest recommendations.
- Report to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors regarding internal control matters, results of audit reviews, the progression of audit plan and any other matters of discussion.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and changing regulatory guidelines to enable the development and implementation of appropriate control measures and monitoring mechanism as well as their continuous update / revision.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings with key stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Board.
- First degree in Accounting. Professional accounting certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CISA or other relevant higher business degree as an added advantage
- Minimum eight (8) internal audit experience in a reputable organization, with at least three (3) years at managing the strategic direction of a business risk unit.
- Knowledge of internal audit methodologies, corporate governance procedures and accounting standards. Demonstrated understanding of operational dynamics.
- Good report writing and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge and hands on practical experience and use of accounting packages and systems.
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Manager Job at Telinno Consulting Limited
- Account Assistant Job at Daily Need Distributions Company
- Chief Financial Officer Job at Deodar Controls Limited
- Cashier Job at Y2K-Dish Electrical Technical Company
- Accountant Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Client Engagement Officer
- First Choice Leasing Limited Recruitment for a Chartered Accountant
- Accountant Job at BOUNTY PRAISE STEEL CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- Accountant Job at Triple Tech Imaging
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment for an Accountant, Tax (Supervisory)