Head, Risk & Compliance Job at OutsideIn HR Limited
OutsideIn HR Limited was birth from this realization - "you’ve got to find what you love…this is true for your work as it is for your lovers' - an excerpt from Steve Jobs famous Stanford commencement speech. Thanks Steve - who would have known how far reaching the impact of a commencement speech could go?
OutsideIn HR has been nurtured as a successful social experiment - to find out what happens when you stop careering and start contributing! Contributing really meaningfully in the areas you're most passionate about. Selah.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Head, Risk & Compliance
Job Location: Kano
- Developing compliance policies and procedures, reviewing company policies and processes, internal audits and advising management on possible risks (Operational, Technology, Market & Credit Risk etc.).
- Overseeing and managing compliance for the Company and ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements as well as internal policies and procedures by all units/employees.
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorist (AML/CFT) and related activities legislations.
- Tracking and resolving all KYC/AML/CFT issues identified in both external and internal examinations/inspections within agreed timelines.
- Handling Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements and issues, and ensuring all Agents acquired are KYC compliant.
- Working with the Management in defining the business’ risk tolerance; that is establishing the level of risk the company are willing to take.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the business, and setting overall policies and standards, including creating business continuity plans to limit risks.
- Preparing monthly compliance report highlighting the compliance issues. Risk reporting to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Data Analytics: Coordinate the collection of risk information from source systems, departments, and reporting. Analyse the data and apply to various key risk areas to update the risk profile.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Accounting or courses with risk management content.
- An advanced Degree in Finance or an MBA is strongly ideal
- 7-10 year+ working experience in Compliance/Audit/Legal/Internal Controls role.
- Prior experience is essential in facilitating judgment related decisions and implications of risk within a commercial business
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Grants and Compliance Manager Job at Action Against Hunger
- Risk & Compliance Manager Job at Innovectives
- Risk & Control Manager Job at Innovectives
- Risk Advisor (Marketing) Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Risk Advisor / Marketer Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance Manager Job
- Risk Manager Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Accountant Job in a group of companies
- Chief Risk Officer
- Angular & .NetCore Developer at Einao Solutions