Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019
Heritage Bank is a leading Nigerian bank with an excellent service culture hinged on working with each customer to create a name and heritage for today and for future generations. With the ideals of Service, Performance, Respect, Integrity, Innovation, Tenacity and Excellence forming our core values, we have set out to redefine the concept of banking for the quintessential customer.
With our ethos of an African centered world view of wealth, we are dedicated to being not just a catalyst for growth in the Nigerian financial sector, but an ambassador for showcasing the global quality that Nigeria possesses.
By the cosy design of all our retail environments, our branches are appropriately designated as Experience Centers; where clients leave with lasting, positive impressions of a new definition of service we have introduced into the industry. This is because we believe that no individual is done until they have left something behind that defies time- a heritage that places emphasis on creating, preserving and transferring wealth across generations.
Heritage bank Plc 2019 entry level recruitment exercise is open from Tuesday, February 19 – Thursday, February 28, 2019.
All candidates that meet the requirements stated below are invited to apply. We are looking for dynamic candidates to carry on the rich tradition of excellence.
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
- Minimum of B.Sc./ B.A. etc. in any discipline with a First Class or Second Class Upper from a recognized University.
- Not older than 26 years.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- A Master’s Degree and/or Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
*** Please note that multiple application and false information will lead to disqualification!
- Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- Warehouse Officer Job at Action Against Hunger
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program 2019
- VDT Communications Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019
- Norrenberger Financial Group Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019
- Regional Service Manager
- Relationship Manager – Telecoms & Power
- Business Executive – Commercial Banking
- Branch Agent Supervisor Job at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited