Hobark International Limited Recruitment for an ICT Support Officer
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ICT Support Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- Carry out Periodic Preventive Maintenance operations on Desktop/laptops.
- Resolve Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), CCTV, Table Phone and other ICT infrastructures problem.
- Participate in Systems inventory management.
- Accountable for receiving and safe keep of ICT materials
- Performs other functions as may be assigned to him by the System and Network Administrators and the ICT Manager.
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 6 months experience working in an ICT environment, providing advanced service desk support for Microsoft Windows technologies.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Bachelor's Degree, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Effective and Results-driven, Organizational Building, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Strategic Leadership.
- IT Personnel Recruitment at Isaac Jacob Overseas
- IT Product Manager Intern Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Product Designer Job at Dunn & Braxton
- IT Support Officer Job at Philips Outsourcing
- Mobile App Intern (Flutter) Recruitment at Credpal
- Software Developer
- IT Officer Recruitment at Eclat HR Consulting
- IT Administrator Job at Total Child School
- Recent Job Openings at KONGA
- Network & Cyber Security Expert Recruitment at Eat N Go Limited