Home Economics Educator Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in Lagos, is seeking the services of an experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Home Economics Educator
Job Location: Lagos
- The Home Economics Educator will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Teaches concepts and skills in foods and nutrition, clothing and textiles, home management, family relationships, and consumer education to students utilizing course of study adopted by the Board of Education.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.)/BSc Nutrition or other related subjects.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years of teaching experience in a good school environment.
- Sound communication skills.
- IT savvy.
Note: Only qualified CVs will be shortlisted.
- Mountain Top University Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment 2019
- ICT Instructor
- Part Time Training Coordinator
- Home Economics Educator Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Elementary Class Teacher
- Customer Service Trainer
- Underwriting Audit Trainer