Hotel Front Office Manager
eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client, is a luxury 5-star hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria. They currently have an opening for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Hotel Front Office Manager
Job Location: Kano
- The basic function is to directly supervise all front office staff, porters and drivers ensure proper and smooth operation of the department.
- Perform the function of a link between the management and the front office personnel.
- Advise the management on, and participate in the process of hiring, training, and disciplining all front desk, reservation and other guest services staff members to maintain the desired standards of the hotel.
- All staff are full trained and compliant with Opera.
- Plan the present and future need of resources to carry out the functions of the department.
- Ensure the proper image of the hotel is being maintained by all the team members with respect to grooming and uniform standards.
- Prepare all necessary forecasts; work closely with reservation, front office, housekeeping and sales to maximize occupancy rate, and revenue, and keep all departments notified of any fluctuations in business levels, special guests, groups, etc.
- Maintain good communication with other departments to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity and guest satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with guests and clients by providing maximum personalized guest service.
- Attend regular department heads’ meetings and contribute ideas about hotel operations in general.
- Manage inventories and keep abreast with the new trends and ideas in the hospitality industry.
- Liaise with the management to assist the staff with any concerns they have regarding their welfare.
- Respond promptly and take a supervisory role in any hotel emergency or safety situation and convey the required emergency procedures to all concerned.
- Preform any other function required by the General Manager.
- A good First Degree.
- Excellent Communication and people skills.
- Good Organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Proficiency in English (Both Written and Oral).
- Must be resident in Kano.
- 4 – 5 years Proven work experience as Front office manager in a 4 or 5 star hotel in Nigeria.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Problem – solving skills.
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet the above requirement.
Deadline: 5th October, 2017.
- Pickmeup International Company Recruitment for a Male Administrative Staff
- Female Front Desk Officer Job at Pickmeup International Company
- Office Secretary Job at Zafiro Homes and Events
- Baker / Bakery Manager Recruitment at GoldoClock Trading Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment for Front Desk / Admin Officer at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Front Desk / Customer Relationship Officer Recruitment at Wavesat Telecommunications Limited
- Pastry Chef Job at Alan & Grant
- Office Assistants / Messager Recruitment at The Nigeria Cassava Growers Association (NCGA)
- Experienced Office Secretary / Administrator Recruitment at The Nigeria Cassava Growers Association (NCGA)
- Personal Assistant / Administrative Executive Recruitment at Abuja Clinics