Hotel Operations Manager Job at Efezi Southsea Nigeria Limited
Efezi Southsea Nigeria Limited is a hospitality consultant company incorporated in 2009 primarily to provide hospitality services to small and medium hotels. Our head office is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Over the years we have serviced great brands and have been part of major hotels as client around Nigeria. We are in business to elevate the standard of hospitality and leisure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Position: Hotel Operations Manager
Job Location: Jankara, Ijaiye-Ojokoro - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Oversees all operations for a hotel, ensuring that everything is up to par and all guests' needs are met
- Ensure that each department delivers a consistently high standard of guest service.
- Also, achieve business objectives and maximise the profitability of all outlets.
- Maintain effective cost controls in all areas.
- Plan and direct the hotel main operations including quality, standards, cleanliness, guest satisfaction.
- Promote a culture of excellence in guest care through a warm welcome and a desire to exceed expectations.
- Work alongside all HODs to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations.
- Ensure consistent implementation and review of SOPs throughout all Departments.
- Be responsible for all the day-to-day queries, complaints or problems that arise in the hotel
- Conduct regular operations meeting with all HODs to discuss routine operational matters, departmental performance targets and guest feedback.
- Deputise for the General Manager in his absence and at various meetings & events.
- Be responsible for maximising profit through the consistent delivery of the highest standard of service.
- Carry out regular inspections of all departments in the areas of guest service delivery, cleanliness, presentation, service delivery, employee presentation and grooming.
- Ensure that reasonable care is taken for the Health and Safety of yourself, other employees, guests and any other persons on the Hotel premises.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 6 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is very necessary.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Candidate must be resident of: Agbado-crossing, Abule-Egba, Meiran, Agbado-Ijaiye, Jankara, Agege, Ogba, Iyana-Ipaja, Kola , Toll-gate and its enviros.
- All correspondents will be via email.
- Female Front Desk Officer Job at Tenstrings Music Institute
- Office Manager Job at Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company
- Assistant Service Manager (Operations) Job at Intersect Consortium
- Front Office Supervisor 2 Job at Ibis Hotel
- HR / Admin Officer Job at KNN Corporate Services Limited
- Operations Officer Job at TruPurpose Job Shop Limited
- Front Office Executive Job at Choice Talents NG
- Administrative Service Manager Job at JD Autos Center
- Executive Assistant (Office of the Registrar / Vice President Administration) Job at American University of Nigeria
- Branch Manager Job at Revent Technologies Limited