HR Intern Recruitment at HRBP Limited
HRBP Limited, also known as “Human Resource Business Partners” is a Human Resource Management Consulting company, focus on delivering human resource solutions for various sizes of organizations in areas of Talent Acquisition, Development, Management, Organization Planning, Development and Improvement.
We provide full HR Consultancy service regardless of client headcount or location in Nigeria. We deliver
customized HR Consultancy service for all sizes of organizations
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Intern
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Do you have a passion for developing and managing people to improve their performance and the value they add to the organization?
- Do you desire to become an HR professional someday,?
- If so, this role for Human Resources(HR) Intern is for you!
- This is not your typical HR Internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on. Get on board if you have what it takes.
Your Role as an Intern in HR
- As an intern in Human Resources, You will work as an HR Generalist.
- You will be responsible for leading organizations' HR Operations, Clients Onboarding, Employee Engagement Surveys, Recruitment Processes, work process improvements and working directly with a function.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Must be a recent graduate between 2020 and 2021
- Experience: 0 - 1 year
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint presentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Self-starter and Self Driven; can work with little or no supervision
- Excellent Social Media Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be organized and can work occasionally remotely and meet deadlines
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to
- Must be a good team player
- Has the ability to learn on the job
- Has good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
What We Offer
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Learning and Growth opportunities in the corporate space
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "HR Intern" as the subject of the mail.
- Finance Accounting Intern Recruitment at Socialander Digital Agency
- Human Resources Manager Job at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Cost Controller Intern Recruitment at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Norrenberger
- Ongoing Recruitment at Creative Associates International
- Intern Recruitment at CVM Career Company
- Intern Recruitment at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Human Resources Officer Job at HRBP Limited
- Graduate Grant Management Intern Recruitment at ACTED
- HR & Admin Officer Job at BlueTag Technologies Limited