HR Manager Job at a leading indigenous Company in the Oil and Gas Industry
A leading indigenous Company in the Oil and Gas Industry is seeking to engage the services of experienced and efficient individuals to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Must be an Associate member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Management; (ACIPM) Certified.
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate accounting experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Age 45 years above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- HR Personnel Job at Frantech Electrical & Telecom Services
- Recruitment Consultant Job at Aldelia Group
- Human Resource Manager Job at E'sorae Luxury
- HR Business Partner Job at Netcom Africa
- HR Intern Recruitment at Vincintore Limited
- Payroll Specialist Job at MacTay Consulting limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Executive Recruitment at Ralds & Agate
- HR Business Partner Job at Hilton Worldwide
- Human Resources Officer Job at Idmibok International (360 HSDC)
- Human Resource Manager Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited