HR Manager Job at a leading indigenous Company in the Oil and Gas Industry
A leading indigenous Company in the Oil and Gas Industry is seeking to engage the services of experienced and efficient individuals to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Must be an Associate member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Management; (ACIPM) Certified.
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate accounting experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Age 45 years above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- HR/Admin Intern Recruitment at The International Rescue Committee
- Head, Talent Acquisition Job at Jobelis Consultancy
- Norrenberger HR Intern (NYSC) Recruitment
- HR Officer Job at An indigenous Manufacturing company
- Administrator/HR Manager Job at RISE Networks
- HR Executive Job at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas
- Head, Human Resources and Administration Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- HR Facilities Assistant Job at Action Against Hunger
- Technical Adviser to NCDC Director General Job at The British Government
- Employee Services Officer Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture