HR Specialist Job at Imperial Phoenix
Imperial Phoenix is a groundbreaking and synergetic HR consulting company in Nigeria that leverages on emerging HR technologies to ensures that organisations get the best of HR services. The aim is to develop resources with critical skills needed in evolving new frontiers in the African economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Specialist
Job Location: Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: HR manager /HR Director
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for preparing and reviewing compensation and benefits packages, administering health and life insurance programs, implementing training and development plans.
- He/she will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages.
- Administer health programs.
- Implement training and development plans.
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with employee payroll.
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Recommend policies and procedures.
- Advise management regarding personnel policies, benefits coverage, salary administration, health/life insurance, pension plan etc.
- Minimum 3 years proven work experience as an HR Specialist.
- MSc or MBA, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any Related Discipline as well as Professional Trainings in lieu of Bachelors in related discipline. will be an added advantage
- Understanding of labour law, employment benefits and payroll process.
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information including employee compensation, medical benefits inquires and employee payroll.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Via hard copy to Head Office at:
Geonel Holdings Limited,
Suite 201-203 Plot 1080, Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District - Abuja.
- Applications should be addressed to the” HR Department” and must include a cover letter, cv and copies of all academic certificates in one document.
- Subject of mail/application should be REF:0901 and the job position applied for.
- Deadline for the receipt of applications is stated above either via email or hardcopy to Head Office Address. Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.
- Graduate HR Intern Recruitment at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Administrative / Human Resources Manager Job at Interrand Group
- Recruitment Consultant Job at Sigma Consulting
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company in PortHarcourt
- HR Consultant Job at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
- Human Resource Officer Job at Norrenberger
- HR Executive Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Chief Human Resource Officer Job at Rejuvenate 360 Holdings
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at Microsoft Nigeria
- Human Resource Manager Job at Action Against Hunger