HR/Administrative Officer Job at No Surprises Events
No Surprises Event Architects - We help brands produce experience-driven events that stand out and truly engage their audiences…We are Event Architects! We design events that focus on achieving our clients’ objectives and do the heavy lifting, so they don’t have to. Our vision is to be the trusted adviser to the world’s most valuable brands in experiential events.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR/Administrative Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful HR/Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process/liaise with recruitment agencies
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondenc
- Graduate HR/Admin Intern Recruitment at International Rescue Committee
- ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for a Value Chain Officer
- HR & Recruitment Admin Recruitment at Seedstars
- Account/Admin Officer Job at Canaan Consulting
- Accounting Officer Job at a reputable company
- Loan Supervisor Job at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Credit Supervisor Job at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Accountant Job at TippyToes Kidcare
- Financial Controller Job at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited