Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Responsible for developing and implementing Organizational Safety Procedures.
- Have knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements
- Draft, review and update organisational HSE policies.
- Working with the HSE team to train employees and to manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace.
- Perform facility HSE Inspections.
- Any other related job.
- Conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and Plan precautionary measures.
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Shall be charged with the responsibility of developing and reviewing HSEQ Management System of the company.
- Take responsibility for developing, implementing and maintaining agreed QHSE standards and other operating standards.
Qualification, Skills & Competencies
- Effective at time management and prioritizing tasks to achieve deadlines.
- Must be a certified safety professional.
- Must be experienced in high rise building maintenance and must have at least 5 years’ experience.
- Must be a holder of Degree in any Environmental and Safety Sciences.
- Good understanding of hazard identification and risk assessment studies.
- HSE Officer Job at NNPC
- HSE Officer Job at Easterly Global Limited
- HSE Manager Job at Buildwell Plants & Equipment Industries
- QHSE Officer Job at Genesis Group
- Environmental, Health & Safety Officer at a Reputable Company
- Health and Safety Officer Job at BCL Construction & Civil Engineering
- HSE Engineer Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Health & Environment Safety Officer Job at Mindas Nigeria Limited
- HSE Officer - Projects at International Energy Services Limited
- Package Manager Job at Aldelia Group