HSE Supervisor Job at O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria) Limited
O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria) Limited is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction company with over 45 years of work experience. We are known for our pragmatic value delivery, which flows from our people centric approach, committed professionals and prudent management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HSE Supervisor
Job Location: Rivers
- Support the HSE team with the planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project team in all aspects of safety; occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Ensure HSE compliance and perform regular HSE audits in all areas of business.
- Attend pre-job planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the management
- Manage Safety Statistic reporting, track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Dept head.
- Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
- Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
- Min HND/BSc Degree, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Possess certification in NEBOSH
- Min 5 years relevant experience in Construction Industry.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
- Strong passion for HSE.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point.
- Able to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (word/pdf format) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Occupational Health and Safety Officer Recruitment
- Safety Controller Job at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Quality Health and Safety Officer Job at Hamik Energy Limited
- Health and Safety Supervisor Job at White Soul Motors Limited
- SHE Manager Job at Olam International Limited
- HSE Officer Job at Swift Consulting
- Safety Officer Job at AARTI Rolling Mills Limited
- Head, Health Safety and Environment Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Officer Job
- Customer Support Representative (Diagnostics) Job at 54gene