Human Resource Officer Job at Alister Greene Consulting
Alister Greene is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing People-Process Management solutions to Large, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Our People-Process solutions cover the very needs of start-ups and growing organizations. We work with organizations to overcome their organization specific people and process challenges; designing and implementing the most effective and efficient interventions for smooth transitioning from entrepreneurship to a professionally managed firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Role
- The role of the human resource officer is to assist the human resource manager and team in managing HR operations and achievement of set goals and objectives
- Prepare job profiles, create job advertisements, and use job boards.
- Review resumes, shortlist and conduct virtual interviews as needed, and schedule in-person interviews with appropriate candidates
- Manage and update the recruitment database.
- Prepare assessment reports to clients and ensure feedback is given to all applicants.
- Assist with planning and scheduling training programs
- Communicate with prospective trainees to confirm the training time, date, and venue.
- Coordinate employees onboarding, induction/Orientation based on the existing company’s designed template and create new ones when needed.
- Ensure effective compliance with general HR policies and practices
- Attend staff meetings, take minutes and follow up on action plans.
- Assist in managing social media handles of the company.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Social Sciences, Humanities, or a related field.
- 1 - 3 years experience post-NYSC
- Social media content creation and management is an added advantage
- Professional membership in CIPMN, SHRM, and CIPD is an added advantage.
- Willingness to build a career in Human Resources Management.
- Robust use of Microsoft application and HR software
- Resident in Lagos, and on the mainland preferably.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources Director Job at New Incentives
- Human Resources Manager Job at Loomi Education
- HR/Admin Manager Job at Septem7 Investment Limited
- Senior Human Resource Officer Job at Menzon Limited
- Human Resources Record Officer Job at The American University
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for HR / Admin Intern
- Human Resources and Administration Officer Job at Save the Children
- Human Resources / Administrative Assistant Job at DMV Nigeria Limited
- Zola Electric Nigeria Recruitment for Human Capital Manager
- Assistant Manager, HR & Talent Management Job at JMG Limited