Human Resource Officer Job at Efficacy Construction Company Limited
Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a leading Building Construction Company based in Lagos Nigeria with over 14 years of providing exceptional service in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of fourteen years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island (V.I), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions.
- We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in all recruitment processes by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records as well as all active and inactive applications and projects according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Assist with all administrative tasks in the office.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes
- To respond to any stakeholders’ queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- Works directly with any third-party vendor to assist with out-of-state HR projects
- Mitigates employee relation issues while adhering to company, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintains complete confidentiality of all HR-related information.
Qualification and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- 2 - 4 years of cognate experience in HR.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay and benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities.
- HR Certification such as ACIPM or related isan added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Head HR (Upstream Oil & Gas) Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Human Resources Officer Job at Merigage Limited
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Tincan Island Container Terminal Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Eden Solutions and Resources Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Realstrikers Security Services Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Wetland Microfinance Bank Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator (Training and Development) Job at Lumos Nigeria
- Administrative & Account Officer - PORT HARCOURT ONLY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LAGOS ONLY
- Human Resource Officer Job at Abuja Clinics