Human Resources Business Partner Job at 9mobile
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Business Partner
Job Location: Abuja
- Responsible for the implementation of various people initiatives that enhance the employee experience and engagement in assigned business area (s) towards achieving key business outcomes.
- Act as employee champion, change agent, and advisor to management on human resource-related issues, implementing talent acquisition strategies to identify, attract and hire key talent to meet the workforce needs of EMTS.
- Act as a liaison for employees and managers, focusing on supporting and implementing people team programs, provide guidance and support on people processes, procedures and initiatives.
- Support the implementation of programs and initiatives including retention strategies, performance management, recognition and reward, culture and connection, onboarding, career development and advancement.
- Guide the business areas in capturing their workforce needs and collaborate with the OD to develop annual workforce plans.
- Collect qualitative feedback that assists the Technical team in delivering both exceptional partner and employee experiences
- Manage resourcing activities in line with resourcing policy, process, guidelines and approved headcounts
- Work with HR Management and COEs to manage communication and engagement especially with regards to change, providing clarity and transparency.
- Anticipate emerging talent requirements and proactively develop solutions to meet them to manage critical talent shortages.
- Connect the technical team to learning and growth opportunities, amplify learning and development strategies and communications.
- Maintain strategic alliances with recruitment agencies, professional bodies and education institutions to facilitate efficient sourcing of talent requirements
- Partner with business leaders to develop and execute effective talent attraction strategies using assessment centers and other tools that deliver top quality talent aligned with company's values.
- Work closely with business leadership to determine workforce planning, talent development strategies with a focus on high quality, cost effectiveness and timely execution.
- Develop and execute a competitive talent strategy that will ensure that the business attracts and hires the top-most talent in the industry.
- Coordinate the activities involved in effectively and efficiently sourcing for qualified internal and external applicants e.g. advertisements, job fairs etc.
- Review, consults and makes recommendations to business leaders regarding various HR related matters such as: performance management, deployments, leave of absence, promotions, terminations, job evaluation, performance and salary reviews.
- Keep track of workforce changes within assigned areas and provide inputs for monthly headcount reporting.
- Support planning and goal setting for every performance year in designated business units. Manage the year end reviews as well as manage compliance to agreed timelines.
- Develop, review and analyze cost effective strategies aimed at providing EMTS with the right number and quality of staff.
- Ensure efficient and timely scheduling and conduct of recruitment interviews.
- Prepare and submit periodic management reports on the activities of the team for management decision making.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Resourcing and Business partnering
- Bachelor's degree or HND from a recognized higher Institution.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with at least three (3) years at supervisory level.
- Minimum of four (4) year experience in an HR environment.
- Ability to demonstrate proactivity/initiative, creative problem solving, critical thinking and execution focus
- Strong sense of business acumen, ethics and ability to appropriately handle confidential information and demonstrate a solid understanding of Human Resources Management Processes, Culture and Performance Management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence and interface with Senior Management team.
- Ability to create effective working partnerships with key stakeholders that enable effective execution.
- Strong interest in leveraging data to inform decisions.
- Experience in a challenging, changing, complex business environment with a special focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Experience in coaching/mentoring employees and management through moderately complex issues.
- Knowledge of Nigerian employment laws and regulations.
- Recruitment Consultant (Internship) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Human Resource Officer Job at Dewnorthresources
- Human Resource Manager Job at Creativity Unisex Salon
- HR & Admin Officer Job at Zanibal
- Human Resource Manager Job at Richbrands Group
- Talent Management Supervisor (HR) Job at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Fez Integrated Services Limited
- Human Resource Executive Job at HEN-CAP Nigeria Limited
- Payroll Administrator
- Human Resources Assistant