HVAC Project Manager Job at LONTOR
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HVAC Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The HVAC Project Manager (CAC) manages and leads complex projects through every stage of the project life cycle, from planning to completion and delivery.
Main Duties and Tasks
- Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans and graphics.
- Develop test prototypes.
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
- Estimate cost limits and budget for new designs.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
- Coordinate with other engineers, management and the creative department.
- Study design briefs ad development of possible design solutions.
- Assessing the usability, environmental impact and safety of a design.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
- Using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-assisted engineering (CAE) software to create prototypes.
- Modifying designs and retesting them.
- Writing regular progress reports and presenting them to the Director of Commercial Air-Condition any other tasks as assigned.
- Outstanding people Management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Strong Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Excellent Commercial and business awareness.
- Able to penetrate the bureaucratic/political environment, outside the box thinker, sense of humility, flexible, adaptable to changing conditions, and be an excellent team player.
- Must have a very strong relationship with high level senior management personnel in various institutions.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
- Recent Vacancies at FHON Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Kloverharris Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Efficacy Construction Company
- Engineering Stores Assistant Job at GZ Industries
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Colton Industries
- Field Engineer Job at Luxsit Integration
- Project Engineer Job at Technoton limited
- Backend Engineer Job at Sendchamp
- Operations Supervisor Job at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company
- Ongoing Recruitment at TeeJay Motors Nigeria Limited