ICT / Admin Support Officer Recruitment at Northstan
Northstan is a reputable oil and gas company situated at Ibeju-Lekki, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos in Nigeria. We have subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ICT / Admin Support Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- When not supporting the ICT team, you will offer efficient and effective provision of administrative, technical and clerical support to the office of the Chairman / Managing Director.
- Conduct of necessary researches for the office of the Chairman / Managing Director in support of contract / project development.
- Proficient in maintenance of websites and management of online sites for commercial purposes
- Proactively support the company’s cloud service management and website functionality for improved results and improved client services.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot printers / copiers, PCs as well as manage toner requests and related IT devices.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, update and maintain workstations and laptops, PCs.
- Configure and deploy new and refurbished workstations, laptops / PCs and peripheral equipment.
- Equipment removal / disposal of non-functional equipment.
- Software Track license and support contracts to include notification of renewal timeframe to management.
- Assure that all software is licensed and keep record of licenses, revalidation, etc.
- Proactively schedule software upgrades and patching, including repairs and preventive maintenance schedules.
- Work directly with vendors to schedule repairs and maintenance.
- Create and maintain inventory, which may include hardware, software and various items.
- Monitor and report ICT expenses.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and update operating systems and user applications.
- Provide software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Support existing/new server/s and administer access rights for all users in the office.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair cabled, wireless and other network infrastructure.
- Monitor network to ensure network functionality and availability to all system users.
- Network, inform and train users and management in how to adhere to global and local security ICT.
- Maintain local and server based anti-virus software.
- Security-in case of virus infection clean out affected equipment.
- Policies / ICT SOPs, troubleshoot, and repair user accounts and email accounts, assist in resetting passwords.
- Request and setup new user accounts and email accounts.
- Handle the relocation of computer equipment as a result of office or personnel changes.
- Test new equipment and applications and provide thorough feedback.
- Potential vendors, making recommendations for product purchases and evaluating bids.Work with vendors and vendor supplied systems to track service requests through to completion.
- Work with ISP and other outside vendors to ensure dependable operations.
- Request and evaluate services with vendors and service providers.
- Maintaining documentation of processes, procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
- Keep ICT equipment, storage area and work area clean and organized, systems and support needs.
Qualification, Education, Experience and Attributes
- HND / B.Sc / M.Eng Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years ICT support experience.
- Candidates should have project management experience.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and passion for continual improvement.
- Applicants should note that they will be working in the Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos area.
N70,000 - N90,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Office Assistant Job at Darway Coast Nigeria Limited
- Database Administrator Recruitment at Renmoney
- Receptionist / Customer Care Representative Job at Global Oneword Healthcare Limited
- Android Developer Job at VPD Money
- Account / Admin Officer Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
- Entry Level Graphics Designer Recruitment at KONGA
- ICT / Communications Officer Job at Frandek International Consulting
- Core Network Engineer Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Power Network Planning Specialist Recruitment at Siemens Nigeria
- Office Assistant Job at Datom consulting ltd