Information Security Officer Job at MainOne Cable
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Security Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- The Information Security Officer will ensure that MainOne Information Security Management systems are up to date and fully operational, thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust.
- He will participate actively in security audits, risk analysis, vulnerability testing and security reviews in MainOne with particular focus on the MDXi.
Other responsibilities include:
- Track the ISMS Calendar to ensure all activities are up to date with the requisite evidence as detailed by the ISMS Manager.
- Participate in all security compliance efforts (e.g., PCIDSS and ISO27001)
- Ensure the effective review of all Information security alerts and notifications in line with IS Policy.
- Support the delivery of internal Information Security training and general Information security awareness.
- Participate in IS incident handling and response procedure as may be assigned by the ISMS Manager or Security specialists.
- Provide backup support to the IP security specialists in tier 2 and tier 3 security operations to secure the MainOne network by enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Strong written and verbal skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in Information Security
- At least 1 years of systems, network and/or application security experience.
- Certification in CCNA, CISA, and CEH.
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidates working with: Cisco Routers & Switches, operating systems, (e.g. Windows and/or Linux), HR Approved Copy Network Administration, and TCP/IP will have an advantage
- Experience working with: Systems security, Network security, Firewalls, IDS / IPS, vulnerability assessments, incident response.
- General Knowledge of network routing and security protocols and implementations: TCP/IP, SSL, IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, and VLANs is required.
- Strong understanding of a process driven environment.
Demand on the Job:
- Availability to work extra hours in times of emergency and specialized project deliveries.
- Ability to understand and manage the pressure of a 24x7 customer support environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve systems problems and issues.
- Security Supervisor Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- Security Guard Job at Agiville Industries Limited
- Security Operative Job at Prosecsafe Solution Nigeria Limited
- Security Officer Job at ShepherdHill Security
- Chief Security Officer Job at The Spanish Villa Hotel
- Security Guard Job at The Spanish Villa Hotel
- Security Manager Job at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Security Manager Job at Denny Martins Security & Safety Nigeria Limited
- Security Supervisor Job at JEF Security Services Limited
- Security Support Assistant (SSU) Job at The International Organization for Migration (IOM)