Installation Leader (T&I) Engineer Job at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Installation Leader (T&I) Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
- To coordinate the CTR and CPY teams in the development and timely approval of the detailed installation, subsea works/diving and sealines engineering ensuring adherence to CPY SPECIFICATIONS and offshore rules. To support the supervisory team in the execution of the worksites activities fabrication of spools, spreader bars and pipeline coating works etc.
- To coordinate the offshore mobilization process assuring that required Risk assessments, inspections/ certification (OVID, MWS, pre-mob etc), permits (entry permits etc), are performed in due time
- To assist the offshore supervision team, in order to achieve a proper control of all the contractor’s activities, including:
- Welding /NDT qualification and naval operation activities.
- Platforms approach, deck installation, transition piece adjustment, leveling etc
- Pipe laying, crossings works, free span reduction, pipeline pre-commissioning,
- To ensure that project naval spread requirements, contractor naval operations procedures, and HSE requirements related to lay barge and transportation barge operations are complied with. To assess the seriousness and urgency of any problems encountered by or with the contractor, and, when necessary, to obtain an acceptable remedial actions plan from the contractor.
- To assess the relevancy of offshore campaign-related CORs issued by the contractor, and prepare supporting data for the internal COR review meetings.
- To pay specific attention to contractor management of provisional sums and volatile items, ensuring value for company in all cases, validating equipment, personnel presence that are in the overall interest of project/company.
- To prepare and participate in weekly, monthly and ad-hoc meetings with the contractor.
- Qualification: Relevant degree
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10
- Experience within project : (number of years): 8
- Experience with an internationally recognized O&G contractor.
- Experience with actual offshore SURF or subsea works.
- Experience with cable laying, diving works, pipelaying, surveys.
- Experience in offshore structure installation
- Ability to work in autonomy at CTR site is needed.
- IT Engineer Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- Maintenance Manager / Facility Manager Recruitment at SEALID Network Design and Installation
- Electrician Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Quality Engineer Job at CGC Nigeria Limited
- Civil Site Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Renewable Energy Engineer Recruitment at Prisdav Consulting
- Frontend Engineer (Infantry) Recruitment at Sterling Bank Plc
- Civil Engineer Job at Rockyhills Development and Acquisition Limited
- Mechanical Engineer Job at JAMUB GROUP
- Structural Engineer Recruitment at JAMUB GROUP