Instrument Technician Recruitment at WTS Energy
WTS Energy - Due to steady growth and expansion, our client seeks to employ competent career minded individuals to join a well-established team within the capacity below:
Job Position: Instrument Technician
Job Location: Nigeria
- Having completed approved education and training and meet the standard of competence specified in section A-III/6 of the STCW code for Electro-Technical Officer in compliance with STCW regulation 1/10 accompanied with an approved oil & gas technical training amongst other STCW basic certificates.
- Experience: At least 36 months of combined workshop skills training and approved seagoing service of which not less than 30 months shall be seagoing service in the engine department. In addition to the above must have 24 months experience in this position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and comprehensive CV containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers quoting the job position to: email@example.com
Note: This position is open to Nigerian nationals only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Technician Job at Strugz
- Electrical Technician Job at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Instrument (Fire & Gas) Technician Job at Pivot GIS Limited
- Field Maintenance & Workshop Repairs Technician Recruitment at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
- Electrician Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Auto-Mobile Electrician Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Machine Operator Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Job at a reputable company
- Instrument (Fire & Gas) Technician Recruitment at Pivot GIS Limited
- Aircraft Technician Job at Landover Company Limited