Instrument Technician Recruitment at WTS Energy
WTS Energy - Due to steady growth and expansion, our client seeks to employ competent career minded individuals to join a well-established team within the capacity below:
Job Position: Instrument Technician
Job Location: Nigeria
- Having completed approved education and training and meet the standard of competence specified in section A-III/6 of the STCW code for Electro-Technical Officer in compliance with STCW regulation 1/10 accompanied with an approved oil & gas technical training amongst other STCW basic certificates.
- Experience: At least 36 months of combined workshop skills training and approved seagoing service of which not less than 30 months shall be seagoing service in the engine department. In addition to the above must have 24 months experience in this position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and comprehensive CV containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers quoting the job position to: email@example.com
Note: This position is open to Nigerian nationals only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Electrical Technician Job at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Machine Operator Job at a Cassava Processing Company
- Lift Operator Job at Alpha Mead
- Miller Job at Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Automobile Engineer & Technician Job at AARTI Rolling Mills Limited
- Boat/Ferry Mechanical Technician Job at Busy Minds Consults
- Maintenance Technician Job at The Place
- Fiber Optic Technician Job at Easterly Global Limited
- Milling Assistant - Niger Mills Job at Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Welder Job at Bua Group