Tombeyi Services Limited - Our client is a fast growing group in the Oil and Gas space with a Global presence and an ever-increasing Nigerian footprint.in the oil and as modular refinery project with the facilities to develop a 30, 000 BPD modular refinery and 120 MWTs integrated power plant in the south south region of Nigeria.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to drive the foundation of a world class indigenous oil and gas company in the position below:
Job Position: Instrumentation Engineer
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
- Responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes.
- Reviews Client's technical documentation and requirements, Controls of subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
- Defines engineering requirements.
- Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
- Provides technical support to Project group.
- Optimizes instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
- Prepares specifications for instruments, systems (DCS, ESD, F&G) and installation.
- Prepares functional analysis (control, ESD, F&G). Implements instrument detail design on P&ID's. Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
- Prepares instrument material take-off.
- Implements detail engineering activities (layouts, routings, supports...) and Performs the F.A.T.
- Bachelor or Master Degree with specialization in Electricity or Electro-mechanics and can present a working experience of at least 10 years.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge and experience in the oil and gas industry is an advantage;
- Must possess skills in specific control disciplines, such as:
- Advanced process control (APC)
- Distributed control systems (DCS)
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one page capability statement and an updated Resume as a single document with full name as title of the document to: email@example.com with position and location clearly stated as subject of the email.
- Candidates will receive consideration for employment without prejudice.
- Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are to indicate that in the capability statement/ application letter.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Maintenance Manager / Facility Manager Recruitment at SEALID Network Design and Installation
- Electrician Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Quality Engineer Job at CGC Nigeria Limited
- Civil Site Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Renewable Energy Engineer Recruitment at Prisdav Consulting
- Frontend Engineer (Infantry) Recruitment at Sterling Bank Plc
- Civil Engineer Job at Rockyhills Development and Acquisition Limited
- Mechanical Engineer Job at JAMUB GROUP
- Structural Engineer Recruitment at JAMUB GROUP
- Process Engineer Job at Mountleigh Oil and Energy Limited