Insurance Officer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Insurance Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking for a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Insurance officer to oversee complaints and queries and pro-actively follow the resolution, candidate must be between the age range of 30-35 years of age.
- Performed monitoring, evaluations, auditing, and regular feedback for growth opportunities.
- Retention Account Specialist.
- Pre-underwriting prior to policy submission to mitigate risk and improve accuracy.
- Examine ratings and thoroughly research policies to ensure customer retention.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience is required for the position
- Must have at least an HND and above credentials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-Excel, MS-Word
- Normal working hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm daily.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
- Deposit Mobilization Officer Job at Vincintoire Limited
- Client Service Officer (SIPML) Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Client Service Officer (SIPML) Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria
- Microfinance Bank Marketer Job at Sarahchris Ventures Limited
- Head, SME Banking Job at Baobab Micro Finance
- Financial Marketing Advisor
- Sustainability Specialist Job at The Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN)
- Team Manager Job at Cornerstone Insurance Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Programme 2019
- Marketing Officer