Internal Audit Officer Job at Transnational Zamiva Services
Zamiva Transnational Services is a full-fledged human capital development and management consultancy servicing company incorporated in August 2021 with its corporate Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to ensuring quality value addition to our clients’ businesses spanning all sectors of the economy in the areas of HR consulting, outsourcing, talent acquisition, executive search, employee/reference background verification, payroll management, learning & development, renting, catering and janitorial services, etc., leveraging research, technology, a highly skilled and passionate human capital base, and our core values of Collaboration, Leadership, Integrity, Continuous Improvement, High performance and Expertise
We are seasoned human resources professionals and management strategists with an enviable corporate exposure and experience spanning various sectors of the economy, including banking, logistics & courier, engineering, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, oil & gas, telecommunication, private security services, hospitality, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Audit Officer
Job Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Objectively review the organization's business processes
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management processes in place.
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls. Identify loopholes and recommend risk-mitigating measures.
- Review of petty cash.
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization's assets.
- Call-over of postings by the collections team to assess correctness, promptness and completeness.
- Call-over of ledger postings by the Accounts department to ensure correctness and adherence to accounting principles and guidelines.
- Periodic risk assessment of internal processes in order to identify loopholes and proffering appropriate solutions.
- Conduct investigations into identified and reported cases as required.
- Ensure and monitor compliance with internal and regulatory policies.
- Anticipate emerging risks through data and regular assessments.
- Other relevant roles as ordered by the Head of the department and senior officers in the department.
- Carry out internal control tasks as assigned by the manage.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Administration & allied disciplines
- 2 - 4 years of experience as an Audit Assistant/Officer
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of excel is compulsory
- Candidates residing in the following locations Egbeda, Idimu, Igando, Ikotun, Isheri, Iyana - Ipaja, Abesan, Ipaja and environs will have an advantage
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Applicants should be able to visit various locations of the firm regularly
- Knowledge of the retail industry is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Investment Marketer Job at ArizStem Ventures
- Ongoing Recruitment at Greymond Shelter
- Loan / Savings Officer Job at Nicthan Monies
- Financial Advisor Job at Tangerine Africa
- Accountant Job at Alan & Grant
- Accounts Officer Job at Meristem Securities Limited
- Accounts Assistant Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Internal Control and Compliance Officer Job at Rhema Care Integrated Development Centre
- Accountant Job at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
- Internal Audit Officer Recruitment at Apple and Pears Limited