Internal Auditor Job at Prisdav Consulting
PrisDav Consulting (a division of PrisDav Ventures) was established as a consortium of experts in Management Consultants and Human Resources Development with particular focus on Recruitment & Selection, Organization Development, Organizational Training & Development, Business Process Engineering, Customer Service and Quality Issues. At PrisDav Consulting our objective is to assist organizations achieve exceptional superior performance from investments in their human capital by providing highly stimulating and interactive forum for finding practical solutions to organizational human capital challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to hire an Internal Auditor with brilliant accounting and analytical skills
- To ensure success, Internal Auditors must be critical thinkers with a keen interest in improving an organization’s internal control structure. Top candidates will have remarkable presentation and report writing skills, and display incredible business acumen.
- Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Two years of Fraud Auditing experience.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
N120,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Use Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Graduate Junior Accountant Recruitment at Altara Credit Limited
- Accountant Job at Amazuma Services Limited
- Graduate Accountant Recruitment at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic (LECC)
- Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Cost Accountant Job at SUN METAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- Senior Finance Officer Job at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Accounts / Inventory Officer Job at Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited
- Field Auditor Job at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- Accountant Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Financial Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited