Internal Auditor Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a diversified group with interests in manufacturing, construction, technology transfer consultancy, ICT, Construction chemicals, and intermediate industrial chemicals. Since its Inception, the company has been at the forefront in impacting the lives of Nigerians in various sectors through its diverse products and services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director, you will ensure that all the business processes in the company are risk-management compliant.
- You will be responsible for the examination and analysis of business records accounting systems, financial statements and company assets to evaluate relevant risks, determine financial status and operating performance, and prepare audit reports with recommendations to manage risk and improve business results for identified business units.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Identify the financial risks of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Scrutinise and examine financial statements, expenses reports, inventory, financial data, budgeting, accounting practices and risk assessments
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts
- Assess areas of compliance with relevant laws and evaluate implementation, controls and practices
- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with laws and regulations
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved
- Carry out independent, objective assurance and consulting functions, adding value and improving the company’s operations.
- Identify and recommend ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits
- Identify audit scope and develop annual plans within the organization.
- Present a comprehensive and complete report of audit results and communicate findings to the management
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / HND Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of audit experience.
- A problem-solving mentality with the ability to analyse situations and develop innovative solutions.
- Must be professional and proactive.
- Have strong communication and report writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Corporate Finance, Financial Software, Audit and Legal Compliance.
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Attentive to details.
- Good critical thinking skills to gather data and make informed decisions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Accountant Job at TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare
- Accountant Job at City Sports Group Limited
- Unit Accountant Job at Sundry Foods
- Cashier Job at Sojourner Hotels
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Job Openings at Sales Force Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Taghini Foods
- Station Cashier Job at Rainoil Limited
- Audit Officer Job at IFEX Express Limited
- Senior Accountant Job at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited