Internal Control Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Control Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- A primary duty of the internal control manager is to review existing accounting and financial controls and other legal compliance processes in place and make any necessary revisions or additions.
- In doing so, He/she communicates urgent changes immediately with department managers and staff
- Responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the auditing and compliance programs.
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Directs and appraises the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Recommends employee training and modifications to procedures as needed.
- Serves as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- First Degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics
- A Postgraduate Degree will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA).
- Four or more years of experience in audit and accounting background
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of accounting framework (US GAAP, IFRS and SOX).
- Experience with SAP/EDW preferred, excellent Excel still a must.
- Finance process change or transformation projects experience.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical, quantitative and investigative skills; ability to present complex data in a simplified and meaningful way to senior management.
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills to prepare presentations and accounting memos in English.
- Ability to priories workload and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Very attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Financial Advisor Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Job Recruitment at YIAGA Africa
- Latest Recruitment at Emmastina International Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- Financial Advisor Job at Consolidated Hallmark Insurance
- Account Officer / Cashier Job at Hasky Consulting Limited
- Treasury and Accounts Manager Job at Catilas Resources Limited
- Financial Officer (NYSC) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Account Manager (Online Travel Agency) Recruitment
- Accountant Job at Social Elite360 Enterprise