Inventory Manager Job at GreenKey Facility Management Services Limited
GreenKey Facility Management Services Limited - Established in 2015, GreenKey Facility Management is a vertically integrated Total Facility Management company with operations across Lagos State. GreenKey Facility Management provides you a full complement of efficient, professional and cost effective ways to look after your property. We offer various services to our customers including but not limited to Preventive Maintenance, Asset Management, Solar Solutions, Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing Works, Professional Cleaning, Waste Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Inventory Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- You will be responsible for overseeing the company's Assets in our stores. You will have a storekeeper to work with and have full liability on the team’s performance.
- All stock activities and orders for spare parts shall be supervised by the stock manager and you will be responsible to meet up with both quality and timely response, hence the importance to apply all company policies and comply with all company standards.
- Responsible to pay attention to details, focus on good time management, and have excellent organizational skills.
- Responsible to utilize proper communication and interpersonal abilities that is both reliable and confidential.
- Plan, implement and manage procedures to optimize inventory and quality control with regular stock taking (either daily ,weekly, monthly, or as the need arises)
- Plan, implement, and manage electronic inventory management processes and procedures.
- Responsible for using mathematical models to forecast future stock needs and submit regular reports to the company.
- Oversee daily inventory operations, identify bottlenecks, and lead team effectively to receive and record new stock.
- Plan, implement, and manage the inventory department work schedule with the storekeeper and other personnel for weekends and public holidays
- Maintain documentation and daily records: ensure inventory items are tracked and recorded. Record the quality, quantity, type, style, and any other characteristics of the inventory items.
- Identify shortages and act in a timely manner by ensuring there are no shortages of certain critical items – identify these items by the nature of the repairs which are defined by and based on the KPI indicated in our SLA with various clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers by communicating and dealing with concerns or problems, such as the supply of items with different specifications or a delay in an order being processed, as an example.
- Suggest solutions for continuous improvements.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and educate yourself with best practices.
- Develop a professional working relationship with managers, supervisors, and technical staff.
- Plan, develop, and implement the production of the daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to either the company’s management or the clients’ representatives, as needed. Reports may include stock adjustment, reorder level, weekly transactions, etc.
- Keep all information in strict confidence and participate in group wide processes as needed.
- Perform all such other related duties as the Company may require from time to time.
- Previous working experience as inventory manager for 3-5 years
- Additional education in logistics or supply management is a plus
- Technical background or training in either engineering or a skilled trade
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- 2 years of experience with inventory management software
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities, reliability, and confidentiality
- Knowledge about international standards or procedures.
- Supply Chain Manager Job at OTEN'S FARMS LTD
- Warehouse Associate Job at Greenlight Planet
- Warehouse Officer Job at Padoserve Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Vincintore Limited
- Store Keeper Job at Triple Tech Imaging
- Inventory Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Warehouse Supervisor Job at GUO Transport Company Limited
- Supply Chain Specialist Job at IQVIA
- Warehouse Officer Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Store Keeper Job at Dangote Group