IT Specialist Job at Blackcod Asset Management
BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Specialist
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Why We Need You
- To manage operational risks, protect the Society’s assets and minimize losses through the development and implementation of adequate and firm internal control measures.
- Also provide an independent evaluation of the operations of the group, centrally coordinating all controls and ensuring strict adherence to the company’s internal policies and procedures as well as regulatory and statutory requirements in order to promote transparency and accountability.
Significant increase of Blackcod IT function.
Your contribution to something big:
- Developing concepts and implements with focus on IT audit
- Consulting customers based on internal controlling guidelines
- Cooperating with internal customers in definition and implementation of IT-requirements
- Implementing Blackcod IT standard in every day work
- Deploy and install windows operating system, related applications and hardware component.
- Supporting day-to day operations of IT help desk.
- Troubleshooting and solving computers and laptop problem.
- Prioritize issues and take appropriate steps with minimal supervision.
- Follow maintenance plan to make sure all computers and applications are upgrade.
- Maintain IT department technical documentation and support ticket system.
- Resolving all coworkers’ issues that they have with their IT systems and software, via email, or over the phone.
- Manage hardware inventory.
- Ensure cyber security at its peak
- Recommend cloud platforms for improved efficeincy
What distinguishes you?
- Computer science / Engineering or Automation Engineering or Electronic Engineering or Management Engineering (with experience in financial services) Master Degree
Experience and Know How:
- Minimum 5 year experience in IT development and infrastructure
- Hands-on experience in cybersecurity and information security
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Intelligent, Goal-orientation, team working, analytical skills, flexibility, proactivity, problem solving, willingness to take responsibilities;
- Desire to growth within a complex manufacturing organization open to an international environment; enthusiast about financial Services, Forex and asset management
- Current Job Opportunities at a Real Estate Compnany
- Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Fostaco Limited
- Employment Opportunities at BrilloConnetz
- Assistant IT Officer Job at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Entry-level IT Recruitment Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Certfort Limited Recruitment for Business Development Officer - Information Technology
- IT Intern Recruitment at People Capacity Management
- Media and Communications Manager
- Job Vacancies at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- UI / UX and Graphics Designer Job at Tati Agency