Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
Risk Control enjoys the trust of fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as local banks and large corporations and our services such as Background Checks, Security Risk Assessment, Accredited Security Training, Security Consulting, Anti-Counterfeiting, Forensic Solutions are trusted by these organizations in Nigeria.
Our principal is an internationally trained security expert who gained a wealth of experience through Nigeria’s State Security Service.
Job Title: IT Supervisor
- The position involves an in-depth computer knowledge and application.
- The IT supervisor must ensure proper technical support is available for all IT activities to run smoothly. Researching and implementing overall technological strategic solutions that will benefit the company. Observe Operational best practices and Technology trends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Control and manage the project resources and budget.
- Procure, negotiate, manage and monitor of contracts for ICT services provided by third parties ensuring effective service delivery.
- To manage the IT budgets achieving Value for Money
- Manage the relationships with contractors and suppliers
- Ensure prompt payment of subscription fee for domains and Web server.
- Make decisions about the type of network that best suites the needs of the organization.
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to management
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Develop an ICT strategy which identifies the future direction of the use of technology within the organisation to drive efficiencies. Research options for future ICT development.
- To identify solutions and opportunities to improve organisational performance.
- Qualified Applicants must have 2 to 3 years experience in similar position.
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Office packages, AutoCAD, Adobe Suit and Photo CAD.
- Applicants must be graduates of a reputable institution and must have completed NYSC.
- IT Officer Job at Twinstar Industries
- Network Management Engineer Job at TTC Mobile
- TTC Mobile Recruitment for an NMS Engineer - Software Development
- ICT/Business Development Officer Job at Elkon Consulting Limited
- Head of Information Technology (IT) at Sahara Group
- System/Network Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- IT Officer Job at a Group of Companies
- Graduate IT Administrator Job at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
- I.T Assistant Job at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Raeanna Nigeria Limited Recruitment for an I.T Manager