Job at Vodafone Nigeria for a Fixed Solutions Senior Specialist
Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations to stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do ‘more with less’ by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fixed Solutions Senior Specialist
Job Ref: 000000205786
Job Type : Full-time
- To be responsible on development and marketing Vodafone VAS products that fits Enterprise unit strategy that puts Vodafone Egypt as Market leader as VAS Solutions Provider while achieving the target profits and revenues.
- Market research/ competitive analysis to decide the latest features to be implemented on the product and following up to achieve it .
- Achieve segmented monthly sales and revenue targets.
- Detailed Product P&L KPIs and competitive market analysis to determine Vodafone fixed connectivity position.
- Alignment with Vodafone group enterprise portfolio and the global solutions experience guidelines.
- Drive marketing segments, sales, presales and finance teams to achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure new products successful launch of all propositions.
- Responsible for delivering Fixed Solutions annual revenue while controlling product EBITA.
- Managing the entire connectivity products life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities with different suppliers and internal technology teams. This involves managing the complete end to end process and co-operate to leverage best practice to use this understanding in developing propositions.
- Excellent quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
- Latest technologies awareness
- Good financial knowledge is a plus.
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing & product management.
- Excellent knowledge of product life cycle.
- Attention to details with a keen eye on the final target.
- Take deep interest in new technologies and emerging global service delivery trends
- Good commercial background
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills
- Presentation & time management skills.
- CEM & Service Expert at MTN Nigeria
- Service Quality Analyst at MTN Nigeria
- Customer Experience Management Engineer at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Service Operating Centre Assurance at MTN Nigeria
- IT Business Analyst at RyteGate Technologies
- Senior SAP BASIS Administrator at Dangote Group
- Oracle Technology Presales Internship Program at Oracle Nigeria
- IT Officer/Network Administrator
- IT Manager
- ICT Sales Manager at Omtech Engineering and ICT Limited