Job Openings at Talenture Group
Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior International Recruiter
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you looking for a career in a high performing, professional, sales driven environment where you will be rewarded for your hard work and results?
- Talenture Group is exclusively focused on C-Suite staffing solutions for clients in the Technology, Financial Services, Energy, Healthcare and FMCG sector. We have offices across Africa, Europe and North America, with internalization partners and in-depth local knowledge.
- Our world class training, processes, mertirotic values, combined with our organic growth model is designed to develop you into a Top Performing Biller/Strategic Leader within the business.
- We are looking for confident, outgoing and ambitious professional to join us on the journey of expansion both locally and internationally.
- Efficiently building up a client network to provide a top-level recruitment service to our clients in Africa, Europe and North America through carrying out a detailed and targeted outbound calls and networking via platforms such as LinkedIn and our in house database.
- A University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- 2+ years in a sales driven environment is an added advantage.
What We Want From You
- Keen and confident to join a sales driven environment – cold calling and headhunting
- Ambitious in their growth potential AND earning potential
- Adapting to a fast-paced exciting environment
- Target driven – working well towards targets to reach and exceed!
- Competitive and outgoing –exciting weekly competitions between the team and Friday evening outings led by the winner (post lock-down)
- Lives between Lekki Phase 1 - Agungi
- Can work from 1pm-9pm Mon-Fridays
- Motivated by targets, financial reward and winning! – the sky is the limit at Talenture Group
Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive base salary with high incentive schemes and bonuses in the industry.
- Medical coverage.
- Fantastic career progression which has enabled us to develop consultants into managers as young as 25 managing a team of 3+ within 2 years of the business
- From beach retreats, through to weekly cash incentives and discounts at your favourite retailers, we will always make sure that you're appreciated when your targets are hit.
- Superb uncapped commission structure that makes it possible for you to take your salary in the second year to incredibly highs.
- Enjoyable and social work events with your team members- equally as important as working hard in the office!
Job Position: Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a marketing executive, you will look after all the marketing and advertising functions of the business, covering the management of the job boards, identifying new advertising opportunities, enhancing the Talenture Group’s online presence through email marketing, social media marketing, website, PPC, advertising, PR and direct marketing; while ensuring the company’s website, marketing materials and social media platforms are regularly updated with engaging content.
- Other responsibilities include the organisation of company events online and offline, exploring new avenues to attract top talent for our clients, whilst ensuring we are recognised for our excellence at leading industry award ceremonies.
- Content Creation
- Brand identity & Awareness
- Monthly analysis of progress
- Strategic marketing to increase sales
- Networking & Promoting the brands
- Networking & Organizing sponsorship events online and offline
- Undergraduate Degree (Marketing)
- 1 - 2 years work experience in marketing role
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Reside in commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Business Developer / Marketer Job at Nocturnus Security Limited
- HR Business Partner Job at Tamy Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Digital Marketer (NYSC) Recruitment at Rotation and Precision Machines Limited
- Public Relations Associate Recruitment at Evaluate Media
- HR Officer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Human Resource Officer Job at IT Horizons Limited
- Experienced Loan Marketer Job at Alert Microfinance Bank
- Social Media Manager / Content Creator Job at Essential Interiors Magazine
- Digital Marketer Job at Tempkers
- Front Desk Officer / Social Media Manager Job at Cashir App