Job Recruitment at Mojec International
MOJEC is a Power Company that generates, transmits and distributes electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager (Meter Service Hub)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop, build, grow and manage a start-up intended to provide pre-installation, installation and post-installation services of meters and allied services to consumers across the country
- Responsible for building the MSH market share and brand development
- Design a marketing plan and campaign that will sell the objectives and plans of MSH in a bid to further increase the market share.
- In charge of recruiting senior or middle employees that will help in running the MSH program
- Establish the project scope, procurement budget (when necessary) and take responsibility for the regular review and forecasted expenditures under the budget, as well as controlling expenditures so that the project remains within budget
- Deploy installation teams required to carry out MSH’s services.
- Conduct regularly scheduled project meetings with management, clients, and subcontractors to facilitate, confirm and communicate status of the project execution plan, schedule and engineering, procurement, and construction activities
- Provide support for the pre installation, installation, post-installation, metering and allied services.
- Support project developers in (pre installation, installation, post-installation) developing the project and provide risk management assistance to secure power-off take arrangements, financing agreements, equity acquisition agreements, and requests for proposals (RFPs) related to the projects/sites for which the project manager is responsible
- Coordinate and work with the legal department to facilitate the development, negotiation and execution of project contracts such as Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs).
- Oversee quality control personnel to project during execution of project and ensures compliance with reporting requirements under contracts and lender agreements, and to internal management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in any discipline
- HND/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Eng in Electrical Engineering, will an added advantage
- Masters Degree in Project Management or any relevant discipline.
- 10 years experience in Project management role in FMG.
- Ability to give support to APP development framework for the Meter Service Hub.
- Project managers should be able to clearly present the Company and business concepts to both internal and external customers. They are required to communicate project status, requirements, etc. to clients, vendors, employees, managers and supervisors.
- Project managers are familiar with contracting procedures, assist with identifying and hiring inspectors, engineers, subcontractors, and material suppliers for specific phases of the project.
- They must keep in mind technical requirements of the project and contractual obligations in order to identify who is responsible for what work as well as monitor scheduling and work flow.
- Project managers interpret project financial reports and prepare cash flow forecasts. They report this information to upper management and use it to determine potential impacts to the project budget.
- Project managers must be able to provide leadership to, collaborate and work with diverse team, including company management.
- They will be required to communicate project status and resolve issues with clients, vendors, employees, managers and supervisors.
- Project managers keep will be expected to give real time update on all aspect of the Meter Service Hub. They should have the ability to use project scheduling software and methodology to monitor resource.
- They will also be required to manage and mitigate project risks to ensure the project is completed on schedule and within budget.
Job Position: Senior Special Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Senior Special Assistant to the GMD/CEO, you will provide support to the Group Managing Director/CEO, spearheading and following up on various subsidiaries that report to her, while managing the GMD/CEO day-to-day workflow, filtering and prioritizing various projects and activities, which includes scheduling, Business Development, researching, preparing materials and presentation for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects where and when applicable.
- The Senior Special Assistant to the Group Managing Director will manage, coordinate, research, write proposals, take lead on meetings and perform various business duties across the various businesses while providing an extensive level of support to the GMD, which will enable the Group Managing Director to work more efficiently and effectively towards reaching the organization’s goals.
- Conserves the GMD/CEO time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and presentation of materials for strategic briefs, documentation preparation and proposals for both external and internal meetings involving the GMD/CEO.
- Ability to use and deploy project management skills and principles in the monitoring, managing of activities across the group
- Assist in the prioritization of tasks, activities and issues requiring the GMD/CEO attention to ensure they are acted upon in a timely manner and assist in following up on requests made by the GMD/CEO.
- Must have extremely strong organizational, time planning skills and able to coordinate and monitor activities of multiple teams and department for execution of projects and deliverables
- Employ the use of research tools to further the execution of GMD/CEO’s tasks.
- Must have the ability to lead, organize and manage multiple moving parts simultaneously while keeping an eye on deadlines.
- Attending meetings with the GMD/ CEO when and where necessary and representing him by attending meetings in the GMD/CEO absence when and where necessary.
- Works with Business Development, Communications, Administrative, Project, and other teams to prepare the GMD/CEO for external meetings, presentations and events, and ensures timely follow up of all action items.
- Take notes, record observations and gather contact information of meeting/event as it relates to the GMD/CEO.
- Prepares briefing memos and relevant updates for the GMD/CEO on outstanding projects, identifies issues, develops contingencies and suggests remedies.
- Assists with or manages special projects which may include PR, securing high profile speaking engagements, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, or specific personnel and organizational development initiatives.
- Provides regular operating status reports to the GMD/CEO as needed, assisting the GMD/CEO during operational reviews through follow up on assigned performance tasks and deadlines.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Supports the CEO in dealing with confidential or sensitive personnel or other organizational matters and work with the GMD/CEO to foster a success-oriented, positive, high integrity organizational culture.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Group Managing Director
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in any Social Science or its equivalent.
- Member of any Management Professional body
- Minimum of 6 years’ working experience as an as Executive Assistant, Senior Special Assistant or similar roles.
- Excellent use of Microsoft packages Powerpoint, word, excel and MS Projects.
- Ability to use various technology apps, tools to improve performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Job Recruitment at Off-Field Concepts Limited
- Architect Project Officer Recruitment at Flojonnie Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager Job at Moneta Technology Limited
- Operations Assistant Recruitment at EHA Clinics
- Project Manager Job at Omnicom Solutions
- Operations Manager Job at UnoCasa Limited
- Operations Manager Job at GLOBAL HEALTHCARE LTD.
- Project Officer Job at Flojonnie Nigeria Limited
- Project Management Assistant Job at Off-Field Concepts Limited
- Project Officer Job at The Place - Smackers Limited